PDA

View Full Version : Commission caricature paint store worker

danny72
08-12-2017, 02:18 AM
93556Birthday present for this guy... I have just some rendering left to do.So it's not finished yet.... It's his 60st birthday. He owns a paint store. His co-workers order a caricature for him. It will be printed on canvas93557one of the reference pictures...I know this man well.. quite easy to do Caricature because of his features :-)

Catmandolin
08-12-2017, 05:37 AM
I get the feeling that he doesn't get too many customer complaints. Is he a biker? I am pretty sure that is not an evangelical church gathering.

and in my best "Ancient Aliens" narrator's voice:

"and IF so"

I would consider adding some kind of chain to those pants hooked to the belt loop and going into the pants pocket--something that is a nod to the friends who commissioned his painting.

Very Very cool. I love this.

danny72
08-12-2017, 05:49 AM
I get the feeling that he doesn't get too many customer complaints. Is he a biker? I am pretty sure that is not an evangelical church gathering.

and in my best "Ancient Aliens" narrator's voice:

"and IF so"

I would consider adding some kind of chain to those pants hooked to the belt loop and going into the pants pocket--something that is a nod to the friends who commissioned his painting.

Very Very cool. I love this.Thank you! :-).. yeah,he is a biker. But when he is on the jobb he looks like I drew him.. I didn't get any "jobb" reference pictures . But I buy my paint in his store and know how he looks like on the jobb. They wanted me to draw him like he looks like on a daily basis

gxhpainter
08-13-2017, 05:52 AM
another fantastic work danny72, I think it is great that you are getting more commissions for your work. I like the fact we get to see a photo along with your work... excellent effort!..

danny72
08-13-2017, 06:15 AM
Thank you! :-)