PDA

View Full Version : Village of Ancestry

gxhpainter
08-06-2017, 07:07 AM
just love the new custom brushes and artistic and hatching sticker sprays, just so much you can do with them, I hope you enjoy this
particular exploration.

pai
08-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Yeh!..I like this one , beautiful combination of the color palette and the custom brushes. See, the custom brushes are so fun and can create so many things so handy..haha :D

D Akey
08-08-2017, 03:29 AM
I really love the action of this one and the colors. Oddly I get a very subjective story happening in this. It looks like some eskimos are in their kayaks spearing a very large killer whale who happens to be putting up a Moby Dick kind of fight. Roiling water, total chaos, hunger, pride. . . very dynamic. Sort of like aquatic cage fighting to the death.

gxhpainter
08-08-2017, 10:20 AM
I really love the action of this one and the colors. Oddly I get a very subjective story happening in this. It looks like some eskimos are in their kayaks spearing a very large killer whale who happens to be putting up a Moby Dick kind of fight. Roiling water, total chaos, hunger, pride. . . very dynamic. Sort of like aquatic cage fighting to the death. " Art is not what you see but what you make others see" Edgar Degas..... quote seems appropriate here.... thanks for checking in on it.