PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to Jot Flip Stylus

pai
07-16-2017, 04:18 AM
Hi,

I can't seem to connect the Jot flip stylus on the ipad air 2 which I already reinstalled the latest Artrage version. Is ipad Artrage supports this stylus anymore. It seems not working properly when I draw/paint, it keeps dropping the lines/brush strokes

Here's the screenshot. Thanks.

HannahRage
07-17-2017, 09:51 AM
The Jot Flip isn't a pressure sensitive stylus from what I can see, so wouldn't be specifically supported - it would just be an 'ordinary' stylus, and may not even require connecting to the iPad (don't quote me on that ;) ). ArtRage supports the Adonit Touch and the Adonit Pixel models, as those are the ones with pressure sensitivity intended for drawing.

pai
07-17-2017, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the reply and information. Mine is very old one. Glad to know which one has the pressure sensitivity. :)

Meisie
09-01-2017, 10:14 AM
The Jot Flip isn't a pressure sensitive stylus from what I can see, so wouldn't be specifically supported - it would just be an 'ordinary' stylus, and may not even require connecting to the iPad (don't quote me on that ;) ). ArtRage supports the Adonit Touch and the Adonit Pixel models, as those are the ones with pressure sensitivity intended for drawing.

Nice to get specific compatible/pressure sensitive stylus information! TY!