PDA

View Full Version : Emma Watson Artrage 5.0

nimanza
07-11-2017, 12:04 AM
My first Digital Painting with artrage 5.0 in this forum.

What do you think about it?

D Akey
07-11-2017, 12:38 AM
Nice job. Can definitely see her likeness (she's certainly grown up). Seeing how well you paint, no doubt when you get past discovering the tools and such you could attend to that fussy stuff like perhaps softening the edge of the shirt a little so all the edges feel similar and cropping and so forth. But really I'd call it a brilliant first dive into the program! Clearly you got chops. Bravo! Enjoy.

nimanza
07-11-2017, 07:59 PM
Nice job. Can definitely see her likeness (she's certainly grown up). Seeing how well you paint, no doubt when you get past discovering the tools and such you could attend to that fussy stuff like perhaps softening the edge of the shirt a little so all the edges feel similar and cropping and so forth. But really I'd call it a brilliant first dive into the program! Clearly you got chops. Bravo! Enjoy.

Thank you very much :D:D i really appreciate it.

Yes, she grow up and looks very cute now.

It`s very difficult for me to discovering the tools, because i ve go to work and 3 kids after it at home. So time is money ,...hahahaha.
When I am searching at youtube or google there are 20.0000 photoshop tutorials but for artrage i can`t find a really good one. Do you know some good tutorials that you can suggest me?

THX alot :):)

Nacroma
07-13-2017, 12:55 AM
Stunning. I haven't tested Artrage 5.0 yet, how was it for you? Also love how you did the eyelashes. And I love Emma Watson in general so I was definitely happy to see her here :)

nimanza
07-16-2017, 07:56 PM
Hey Nacroma, thank you! AR5 is a very good tool for me. It s very near like the real drawing. I love the custom brushes...with it you can draw like real brushes :-)