PDA

View Full Version : ......

danny72
06-23-2017, 08:26 AM

eighty+
06-23-2017, 10:55 AM
Thanks Danny very good Caricature but to be honest I can't say that I'm a fan of Gordon Ramsay I like Emielie Fox

in Silent Witness and her partner and their boss in a TV Drama ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

danny72
06-23-2017, 07:36 PM
I think he's great. The only thing I can say is negative is that he played for the wrong team in his youth. Chelsea Pfff.. I like Liverpool fc.

eighty+
06-24-2017, 03:54 AM
Corr Danny you know more about G.Ramsay then I do as didn't now he could play Football !! What with those Legs
:eek::DI'm a great Fan Arsenal Mainly because of Wenger a great Manager in fact the best ok CIAO SLAINTE

danny72
06-24-2017, 07:16 AM
This was my last post. This forum doesn't give me nothing. There are some nice people here. But mostly there are just watchers. I feel I don't belong here. So for now I'm saying goodbye

D Akey
07-07-2017, 12:58 AM
Was great watching your progress. You've taken it to a professional level if you can work at a speed that you can make it pay for yourself. Your caricatures were great and getting very clean and well defined. Hope to see your work in print as you build your reputation. You've earned it.

Be well. I know what you mean about the forums being less than dynamic at this point in time. Don't let that stop you from painting for other venues. This was not a rejection and should not be seen as such.

DarkOwnt
07-07-2017, 01:36 AM
This was my last post. This forum doesn't give me nothing. There are some nice people here. But mostly there are just watchers. I feel I don't belong here. So for now I'm saying goodbye

Hello Danny:

What is it you want from the forum? More inspiration? More discussion about ideas/art/technique? More critique? Just curious!

danny72
07-07-2017, 07:37 AM
I was frustrated only. Took some beer and made a fool of myself.. I'm sorry..

Rondo
07-07-2017, 07:57 AM
i know how ye feel, i have that no and then also,but i found meself always coming back here for various reason's.I like to see other peoples works,what they think about other men's / woman's work and so on.

DarkOwnt
07-07-2017, 08:06 AM
I was frustrated only. Took some beer and made a fool of myself.. I'm sorry..

No apologies necessary! I do suggest, if you want something, just ask!

A lot of people would be very helpful and willing to make this worth your time: discussions, critique, ideas, tips, whatever it was you were/are looking for!

danny72
07-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Good to know that it's not just me. Thanks for that. ��

D Akey
07-07-2017, 11:23 AM
I bet you'd get more visitors if you share some of that beer. Just a thought.