PDA

View Full Version : First "Complete oilpainting" EVER

MRenur
06-13-2017, 04:01 AM
Hello,

My name is Renur I am 21 from Belgium. I have almost no expirience with drawing but I saw one of the Wacom tablets on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I bought the Intuos and at first it was difficult because I started digital painting with no expirience. But after 3 weeks I finally finished my first painting and it looks okay for me :cool: (and yes I used reference for the colours)

Can you guys give me some advice how to improve my skills, where to begin with, etc ?
I am really motivated now to advance my skills, so wish me luck ;)

Have a nice day (y) !

D Akey
06-13-2017, 02:26 PM
Well done! Bet you got the color bug now. I always love strong color when it's illuminated like on a screen. This one has a light, airy feel with the colors and the birds soaring in the sky. Auspicious beginning :-)

MRenur
06-13-2017, 11:58 PM
Thank you sir !!

eighty+
06-14-2017, 12:46 AM
HI. mike. Well you say 1st. Attempt I would be double chuffed if. It was mine ok go man go as we are all waiting to see more. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

valueforvalue
06-16-2017, 07:57 PM
Hello,

My name is Renur I am 21 from Belgium. I have almost no expirience with drawing but I saw one of the Wacom tablets on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I bought the Intuos and at first it was difficult because I started digital painting with no expirience. But after 3 weeks I finally finished my first painting and it looks okay for me :cool: (and yes I used reference for the colours)

Can you guys give me some advice how to improve my skills, where to begin with, etc ?
I am really motivated now to advance my skills, so wish me luck ;)

Have a nice day (y) !

Very well done I really like the soft pastel colored sky, the birds are flawless!

MRenur
06-18-2017, 09:05 AM
Very well done I really like the soft pastel colored sky, the birds are flawless!

Thank you! I've got really motivated, and right now I am practising with the oil-brushes adn trying to paint some apples ;)
I think I am addicted to painting ..