PDA

View Full Version : Windows encountered a problem with Art rage.

Zumerzet
06-10-2017, 09:41 AM
Part way through a project. well into it. Windows message comes up Encountered problem with artrage. It shut Art rage down. Reverting picture back to last saved. Devastated. I now worry this will happen again. I have no clue why it did this. Anyone.
Thanks.

HannahRage
06-12-2017, 12:35 PM
I think I answered an email from you about this, but this sounds like either you ran into a bug, or Windows is being weird. We'd have to know what version of ArtRage & Windows and what you were doing when it crashed to start narrowing down the problem.

Zumerzet
06-20-2017, 05:45 AM
Never had e mail. It's happening all to frequent now. Constantly saving as I go along. It's the latest edition of art rage & using windows 10. All other programs working fine.

MattRage
06-20-2017, 04:58 PM
Sorry to hear that you're still having the problem. Could you send an email to [email protected] and let us know exactly which version of ArtRage you are using, what input device you are using, and if there is a common thing you do that is usually done just before the crash. That should get us started troubleshooting and we should be able to resolve the problem for you.