PDA

View Full Version : 4 AM Friday

gxhpainter
05-27-2017, 08:38 AM
the best time for painting and creating...

MSIE
05-27-2017, 09:48 AM
yes indeed! ♥ :D

gxhpainter
05-28-2017, 01:58 AM
yes indeed! ♥ :D MSIE WOW I could not beleve my eyes when I saw that you had commented.. haven't
seen you around here for years!.. always loved your work welcome back, hope things are good in your life. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

HwyStar
05-28-2017, 08:49 AM
Nice work Gary! This one has some nice 3D qualities to it.

gxhpainter
05-28-2017, 10:37 AM
Nice work Gary! This one has some nice 3D qualities to it. thanks Robert, glad you enjoyed it..:cool::cool::):)

eighty+
05-28-2017, 10:57 PM
yes Gary in full agreement with the others :) OK CIAO SLAINTE

gxhpainter
05-29-2017, 06:10 AM
yes Gary in full agreement with the others :) OK CIAO SLAINTE Thank you eighty+ pleased you left a comment on this.:):):):cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
05-29-2017, 06:29 AM
Looks to me like the spirits of the artist's night are packing it in getting ready for the morning shift. I see a neon owl who's wise in the ways of color. "Who?" you may well ask. Or rather "What? and Where? not to mention How?"

I like it. It's like somebody spiked the witch's brew and after a night of painting, they're coming down getting ready for bed. An evening creatively spent. Been there many times myself.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter
05-30-2017, 05:25 AM
Looks to me like the spirits of the artist's night are packing it in getting ready for the morning shift. I see a neon owl who's wise in the ways of color. "Who?" you may well ask. Or rather "What? and Where? not to mention How?"

I like it. It's like somebody spiked the witch's brew and after a night of painting, they're coming down getting ready for bed. An evening creatively spent. Been there many times myself.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: ya D Akey that brew is something fierce!.. WHEW!... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool:

sabena
05-31-2017, 06:11 AM
Hello Gxpainter this fantastic you have painting this on canvas , very good work

byroncallas
06-02-2017, 05:22 AM
Echoing others, gotta love it. :-)

gxhpainter
06-02-2017, 01:18 PM
Hello Gxpainter this fantastic you have painting this on canvas , very good work Thanks Ana, I have not printed this yet but happy you like it so much!.:):)

Echoing others, gotta love it. :-) Thanks byron great to see you back in action here..:):):cool::cool: