PDA

View Full Version : the City Whispers to Me

gxhpainter
05-25-2017, 03:01 PM
another in this line of color and design...hope it speaks to you.

Heylola2
06-03-2017, 01:24 PM
I love it! Very cool

eighty+
06-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Yes Gary that I do Like :D But why can't i hear the City whispering I even put my ear gadgits in
but still nothing Ok I check The Battiere:confused:s

gxhpainter
06-09-2017, 02:40 PM
I love it! Very cool thanks Heylola2 glad you like it.:)

Yes Gary that I do Like :D But why can't i hear the City whispering I even put my ear gadgits in
but still nothing Ok I check The Battiere:confused:s Dang it I must have turned off the volume when I posted it, so sorry eighty+ :rolleyes: :cool:

D Akey
06-09-2017, 05:38 PM
A combination of a lot of tricks you've employed, new and old. It looks really good and fresh. Bet it printed out really well.

By the way, did you yet try printing out one of your paintings with the tighter dot patterns to see whether it would conflict with the printers' screens thus creating moray patterns? I don't need to know but before I thought of your printing them, I saw those and thought they looked very nice, but wondered how they would print. Don't even know whether it would present a problem or not anymore with technology what it is these days.

gxhpainter
06-10-2017, 04:49 AM
A combination of a lot of tricks you've employed, new and old. It looks really good and fresh. Bet it printed out really well.

By the way, did you yet try printing out one of your paintings with the tighter dot patterns to see whether it would conflict with the printers' screens thus creating moray patterns? I don't need to know but before I thought of your printing them, I saw those and thought they looked very nice, but wondered how they would print. Don't even know whether it would present a problem or not anymore with technology what it is these days. Hi D Akey - yes I have found that printing at 600dpi produces much richer colors and smoother details than even when I was printing at 240 to 300dpi. Current inkjets can handle way above that. But I recently tried Lambda prints on Fuji Crystal DP II paper and was blown away with the increased clarity and detail even over what my Epson 3880 could produce. I had this painting printed with an image size of 20" then a 2" matte and glossy black frame and it is stunning... all those scribbling white lines were razor sharp with no pixlation or jaggies visible. I am getting my larger prints done by WhiteWall in Germany and they are really reasonable and quick with super quality.:cool: