PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of Language

gxhpainter
05-14-2017, 04:47 AM
we all have a huge range of abstract emotions but rarely to we give them a language we share. So with that in mind I have
created this work.

sabena
05-14-2017, 05:50 AM
Great colage;)

D Akey
05-15-2017, 05:06 AM
The Tower of Babel just keeps tumbling and tumbling. Wild and "cacaphonical". . . just to jar those words a bit more for sport.

Hard to look at your stuff and not think how it might play on fabric. Coolness.

How good are the clothes and bags and such that your stuff is printed on? Because they're dazzling.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter
05-15-2017, 06:13 AM
The Tower of Babel just keeps tumbling and tumbling. Wild and "cacaphonical". . . just to jar those words a bit more for sport.

Hard to look at your stuff and not think how it might play on fabric. Coolness.

How good are the clothes and bags and such that your stuff is printed on? Because they're dazzling.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Thanks D Akey, the textiles line at VIDA are going well especially the scarves and bags. I am working with VIDA
right now on producing a brochure with 5 of my products modeled with live models and 2 full page layouts. I will also get a PDF of my collection as well I would be glad to
send it along to you just message me with an email address. The layout should be done in about 3-4 weeks or so.:cool::cool::):) As I recall you were one of the first to suggest
that I look at printing my work as textiles.... something I would never have imagined seems to be taking off. THANKS! :cool::cool:

D Akey
05-17-2017, 07:50 PM
Go Col. Gary!!!!! Explore and Expedite!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p;););););) :):):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

(Double click on the image to see the whole thing at once.)

gxhpainter
05-18-2017, 04:16 AM
D Akey, so very clever and funny! I think you might have hit on something I think I will call the History Channel and tell them I have
a great idea for NexFlix Original !..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool ::):):):):):):):):):)

D Akey
05-18-2017, 04:28 AM
Hahaha. Glad you like it! Plus it cuts grease like nobody's business. . .

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :p:p:p:p:p;););););)