Enug
05-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Just another kitty cat. :)

eighty+
05-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Hi. June. Yeah. Another. Great one. Congrats. Ciao. SLAINTE

Enug
05-09-2017, 01:11 AM
Thanks, Mr Ploos for looking in. Hope the legs are improving. Your posts remind me that I should get out and walk more but arthritic pain makes me reluctant to move as much as I should. I was visiting Norway recently and up there in the Arctic Circle with all that ice and snow for some reason my aches and pains were much diminished. I'm not planning a move tho! I bet that snow doesn't look nearly as beautiful when it starts to melt. ;)

eighty+
05-09-2017, 07:22 AM
Hi. June. Yes make sure U walk. Or U might end up with Legs like mine well I can't complain

As the district / nurse'es come and wrapp the legs. But only once a week now so that's a good

Sign that the Legs are improving I reckon by the end. Of may I willbe able together out and walk

With out the aid of walking sticks. ;):D. Yes I did read that U were in Norway to see the lights and

father Christmas :D:D:D. As I'm sure. Not to see the snow. As. NZ. Is quiet near U Ok CIAO SLAINTE

Enug
05-09-2017, 12:17 PM
You are right Mr Ploos snow falls in the alpine regions of Australia and NZ but nothing like Norway and especially the Arctic Circle. :)

Do you sing "These boots are made for walking" when you go for your morning stroll??:p:D:D:D