PDA

View Full Version : Many Secret Doors

gxhpainter
05-06-2017, 06:39 AM
you never know where one might lead... please enjoy..

Tony867
05-06-2017, 09:10 AM
gxh,

as I was passing today, I could not help but look again at some of your work. You have been so prolific over the years and, whilst I cannot pretend to comprehend all that you paint, you certainly make statements and I always have enjoyed your use of colour.

Just think how much it would have cost you in paint and canvas if this wasn't digital!!!

Best wishes,
Tony

gxhpainter
05-07-2017, 03:56 AM
gxh,

as I was passing today, I could not help but look again at some of your work. You have been so prolific over the years and, whilst I cannot pretend to comprehend all that you paint, you certainly make statements and I always have enjoyed your use of colour.

Just think how much it would have cost you in paint and canvas if this wasn't digital!!!

Best wishes,
Tony LOL yes that is one of the primary reasons ( as well as lack of space ) that I switched to digital, it has been a long learning curve but fun along the way, I was very touched that you commented about appreciating my use of color and I am happy my work while you may not understand its origins and intentions it did manage to catch your eye over the years... Tony thank you very much for leaving this comment :):):):)

kenmo
05-13-2017, 05:48 AM
Awesome work as always Gary!!!!!!

gxhpainter
05-13-2017, 06:15 AM
Awesome work as always Gary!!!!!!
Thanks Ken, so good to have some of the old timers back to visit and comment...:rolleyes::cool::cool::cool: