PDA

View Full Version : Desires Destination

gxhpainter
05-05-2017, 06:15 AM
so many complex and competing desires trying to rise up and manifest.. a complex issue and a complex painting.

D Akey
05-05-2017, 09:17 PM
I just saw your link to your garment line over in copespeak's thread and I didn't want to hijack it. But WOW. Exceeds my wildest imaginings for your art. Really great!!!!!! Bright, splashy, lively, stylish, avant garde. Congratulations. If I were a cross dresser. . . look out! :rolleyes::p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D

Go man go!!!!!!

Your other stuff is looking great here in the forums.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter
05-06-2017, 04:49 AM
I just saw your link to your garment line over in copespeak's thread and I didn't want to hijack it. But WOW. Exceeds my wildest imaginings for your art. Really great!!!!!! Bright, splashy, lively, stylish, avant garde. Congratulations. If I were a cross dresser. . . look out! :rolleyes::p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D

Go man go!!!!!!

Your other stuff is looking great here in the forums.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Thanks for the enthusastic support for my wearable art line on VIDA.. I am slowly making sales, and about to take advantage of thier artist resources ( professionally done photos with models wearing your collection, and brochures... ) just so many ideas coming up as I work... hope your well haven't seen you much around here lately.. you ok?

D Akey
05-06-2017, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the enthusastic support for my wearable art line on VIDA.. I am slowly making sales, and about to take advantage of thier artist resources ( professionally done photos with models wearing your collection, and brochures... ) just so many ideas coming up as I work... hope your well haven't seen you much around here lately.. you ok?

Yeah, I'm fine thanks. Life. Aging parents always needing this and that (which is great). Shifting gears as one does at crossroads. Keeping active. Being creative. Ya know. The usual. Glad things are picking up here in the forums finally. It was such that if one person was away for a bit all that was left was the sound of crickets. . . and I don't mean Jimminy.

Hope your sales really take off when you get the models posing in them. Bet it will show your stuff off even better.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: