PDA

View Full Version : the Windows of Wonder

gxhpainter
04-11-2017, 06:24 AM
finding the warping of hard edge roller work... please enjoy..

L Skylar Brown
04-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Visually this is wonderful. When I look at it, it feels like a fine quilt.Very Cozy, Cool! -

(This started as a piece to someone else, but
Shortly, as I typed, I realized I was speaking to you.
So,I transitioned into this salvo to you..directly...

It is such Fun to imagine and bring into being a thing of which we know, yet, not discovered by self.

I am currently obsessed with the "God Particle", and have created many images that exist in a "surreal realism" that is in a room in my consciousness hotel.. It visually shows the "Micro-Verse" on the screen in my mental studio. it is such a wonderful process changing a fleeting concept into a 2 or 3-dimensional reality!

Caesar
04-11-2017, 09:20 PM
The various blue areas are so pleasant to look at, transparent, pure spiritual, into this rich, gorgeous composition to enjoy. They give our eyes and mind platforms, parking places to rest and recover before diving again, over and over, into the rest of the painting, among its surprises and discoveries ...

gxhpainter
04-14-2017, 07:08 AM
Visually this is wonderful. When I look at it, it feels like a fine quilt.Very Cozy, Cool! -

(This started as a piece to someone else, but
Shortly, as I typed, I realized I was speaking to you.
So,I transitioned into this salvo to you..directly...

It is such Fun to imagine and bring into being a thing of which we know, yet, not discovered by self.

I am currently obsessed with the "God Particle", and have created many images that exist in a "surreal realism" that is in a room in my consciousness hotel.. It visually shows the "Micro-Verse" on the screen in my mental studio. it is such a wonderful process changing a fleeting concept into a 2 or 3-dimensional reality! thanks Skylar, yep I also am so intrigued by what you call surreal realism and all the energies and particles that swarm around us creating "reality"

gxhpainter
04-14-2017, 07:10 AM
The various blue areas are so pleasant to look at, transparent, pure spiritual, into this rich, gorgeous composition to enjoy. They give our eyes and mind platforms, parking places to rest and recover before diving again, over and over, into the rest of the painting, among its surprises and discoveries ... thanks Caesar, somehow this shade of blue has a calming effect and one that evokes echos of pure spiritual energy. So please you like this work... it is one of my recent favorites as well.

MikeDunleavy
04-21-2017, 11:31 PM
wow, it's wonderful