PDA

View Full Version : more than 100% bros size on iPad?

userhg
04-03-2017, 08:23 AM
On my Mac, I can always set <100% brush sizes. On my iPad, however, sometimes it works bur most of the time it doesn't, and the 100% is the maximum I can set. What do I need to do in order to have, for example, a 500% brush size on my iPad whenever I need it?

HannahRage
04-03-2017, 06:39 PM
The desktop version ;)

Unfortunately, the 100% limit is a hard limit on the iPad - they simply don't have the memory to run larger brush sizes.

userhg
04-04-2017, 01:34 AM
Thank you! There were, in fact, a few times when I *could* get a larger brush on the iPad. I believe this happened when I had already opened the same file in my iMac and used that larger brush size--it seemed to remember it as a default. Was that a (lucky) bug? I wonder if I can duplicated those same conditions...

The desktop version ;)

Unfortunately, the 100% limit is a hard limit on the iPad - they simply don't have the memory to run larger brush sizes.

HannahRage
04-04-2017, 02:25 AM
That's definitely a bug! And as soon as we find out how you're doing it, we'll be making it stop ;)

userhg
04-04-2017, 02:31 AM
That's definitely a bug! And as soon as we find out how you're doing it, we'll be making it stop ;)

ha!! No, please turn it into a feature instead!