PDA

View Full Version : Harvest of Memories

gxhpainter
04-03-2017, 08:48 AM
memories coalesce like vapors rising above a flowing streaming in the early dawn, when sunlight just starts to hit and warm the spirit.

sabena
04-03-2017, 10:25 AM
Hi Gxpainter very nice painting very well done:rolleyes:

gxhpainter
04-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Hi Gxpainter very nice painting very well done:rolleyes: Thanks Ana always nice to hear from you :cool::cool::):):):):)

Caesar
04-05-2017, 09:29 PM
memories coalesce like vapors rising above a flowing streaming in the early dawn, when sunlight just starts to hit and warm the spirit.

Now You only have to store them in the silos of Your gallery of paintings. You are warming me too with these solar colors and warm temperatures of Your crop. Your abstracts are never too trascendent to be impossible to grasp and be enjoyed only spiritually, fortunately I'd say.

damasocl
04-07-2017, 11:00 AM
GREAT PAINTING!!!!!!!;););):D:D:D::o:o:o:):):)

D Akey
04-07-2017, 12:29 PM
I don't know. I was hanging on by my fingernails to the technology back then in the thrilling days of cutting edge retro. But this Venetian blind sort of image reminds me of data being downloaded and displayed very slowly -- from satellites and space probes and such is what's coming to mind. This feels like the outer space aliens are looking at us on some remote planet.

Cool.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter
04-08-2017, 05:42 AM
Now You only have to store them in the silos of Your gallery of paintings. You are warming me too with these solar colors and warm temperatures of Your crop. Your abstracts are never too trascendent to be impossible to grasp and be enjoyed only spiritually, fortunately I'd say.Caesar, glad to share these warm memories with you!..:):):) my silo's are quite full!..

GREAT PAINTING!!!!!!!;););):D:D:D::o:o:o:):):) thanks damasocl !

I don't know. I was hanging on by my fingernails to the technology back then in the thrilling days of cutting edge retro. But this Venetian blind sort of image reminds me of data being downloaded and displayed very slowly -- from satellites and space probes and such is what's coming to mind. This feels like the outer space aliens are looking at us on some remote planet.

Cool.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Yes this was a bit of a throw back to some hard edged works but soften with age, like me :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool: just be careful D Akey those aliens are watching you closely of that I am sure :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool:..

L Skylar Brown
04-08-2017, 06:59 AM
Speaking of Mastery - This succeeds beyond expectations! Exquisite. And the Title is Perfect!

gxhpainter
04-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Speaking of Mastery - This succeeds beyond expectations! Exquisite. And the Title is Perfect!wow thanks Skylar, your particular comment I very encouraging indeed!.