PDA

View Full Version : Stretching on Samsung Tablet

copespeak
03-29-2017, 06:46 PM
Is there no 'stretching' in the Transform option on a Samsung?

HannahRage
03-30-2017, 12:34 AM
No, I'm afraid not - the transform option is uniform (fixed dimensions) only. It might be something we can look at in future, but not right now.

copespeak
08-22-2018, 05:29 PM
A long time since I last queried this ... any developments? New program on a Lenovo tab, and although the stretch, etc, options are listed within the transform, still nothing?

DaveRage
08-23-2018, 12:19 PM
We don't have an update at this point. I don't see these options listed in the Android version, so if you do see that, let me know the details and I can take a look at it because that wouldn't be intentional.

copespeak
08-23-2018, 01:12 PM

What are the two arrows for up on top left? Is that to move? Never tried that.....

DaveRage
08-23-2018, 02:00 PM
Thanks for that! These arrows are for flipping the content horizontally and vertically when transforming.

copespeak
08-23-2018, 07:06 PM
Thank you. i would love that to happen as I teach on Android and Ipad, the Android ones feel left out!

Also, while I've got your attention, I keep having to log in on my Ipad, even though I tick 'remember me'!

DaveRage
08-24-2018, 12:22 PM
No problem! We're aiming for our mobile versions to have similar features, so this is on our list to look at. The most recent major update to the Android version included the majority of features that were only present in the iPad version, but not the transform part.

When you tick 'remember me' before logging on, your web browser is meant to store a 'cookie' ( information relating to login ) so that when you visit the forums again you don't need to log back in.
I'd recommend checking Safari's settings in your iPad's settings app to make sure that it is accepting cookies.
Unfortunately as this happens locally, there isn't a setting we can change on the forums if it's not working on your device, but hopefully this helps.

copespeak
08-24-2018, 12:59 PM
Hmmm.... did that, a few times now, but no luck. Never mind.

My other wish on Android is 'lock transparency'. So useful.

DaveRage
08-24-2018, 02:46 PM
Sorry to hear that didn't help. It sounds like something on your iPad is preventing these cookies from being saved correctly. You could try clearing history and website data under Safari settings ( assuming you're using Safari ) in your Settings app to clear your cookies in case there's an issue with the current forum cookie stored on your iPad.

Lock transparency is in the current Android version in the Layer panel and can be accessed by tapping the menu button to the right of the layer you want to change, then selecting 'Lock Transparency' from the menu.

If you don't see that, make sure that you have the latest version and feel free to email me at [email protected] - I should be able to solve that for you!

josh1212
01-23-2020, 07:14 PM
Very serious issue.