PDA

View Full Version : Windblown

gxhpainter
03-29-2017, 12:02 PM
watching all the grasses and twigs getting blown about in a stiff breeze... that was the inspiration but the colors... I just love red!.

D Akey
03-29-2017, 03:45 PM
Elemental, my dear Holmes. I can see you've been enjoying the forces of nature. I just saw a couple network level news reports probably done after Fukushima on how the whole North West Coast down through North California and much of the Pacific Rim to the west is going to be screwed when the tectonic deck is finished getting shuffled. Paint 'em while ya got 'em sez I. This one seems nice and orderly, benign and gentle.

Go man go!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-30-2017, 07:56 PM
Yes, it does gives the sense of the title and the plowed ground, in California, just like in Salento, is essentially red, dry and fertile, I guess, like in that Southern Apulia fields.

gxhpainter
03-31-2017, 05:37 AM
Elemental, my dear Holmes. I can see you've been enjoying the forces of nature. I just saw a couple network level news reports probably done after Fukushima on how the whole North West Coast down through North California and much of the Pacific Rim to the west is going to be screwed when the tectonic deck is finished getting shuffled. Paint 'em while ya got 'em sez I. This one seems nice and orderly, benign and gentle.

Go man go!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Yes, it does gives the sense of the title and the plowed ground, in California, just like in Salento, is essentially red, dry and fertile, I guess, like in that Southern Apulia fields.

Thanks D Akey and Caesar, it seems you each have a slightly different take on this, which I would expect , but enjoyed it all the same which is what I would hope for... :cool::cool::):):)