PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Spring

gxhpainter
03-26-2017, 12:29 PM
lots of pastel and spring like colors, trying to dig out of the darkness , this has the energy of growth and renewal..
please enjoy..

eighty+
03-27-2017, 01:25 AM
HI Gary for me not one of your best I like the ones you knock me silly with strong

Colours ok CIAO SLAINTE

gxhpainter
03-27-2017, 06:03 AM
HI Gary for me not one of your best I like the ones you knock me silly with strong

Colours ok CIAO SLAINTE Hi eighty+ thanks for commenting, and your honest appraisal, I was trying to work
in more neutral colors , but so glad you hear you like the ones that "knock me silly"... I sometimes wonder if I am the only one
that like strong bright colors.. so good to know you like them as well. Hope your legs are doing better...:cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
03-29-2017, 04:07 PM
Oooh. You found Mother Nature's master plans! You can anticipate what's going to grow where, like a coach in a locker room at half time giving the colors a pep talk.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-30-2017, 07:44 PM
What I appreciate here are in particular the various patterns and signs which give the idea of a sort of organic order and repetition of pattern nature has and shows clearly here and there, consequence of the hidden rules and causes biology and geology follow.
The light and luminous colors of this palette with some darker tones in limited areas convey the sense and the mood You intended to.

gxhpainter
03-31-2017, 05:45 AM
D Akey and Caesar, this while uses my new format was a stretch for me in the colors chosen but wanted to keep things in the realm of spring colors and hints of the complex unfolding that is Spring..