PDA

View Full Version : Childhood Fields

gxhpainter
03-25-2017, 06:31 AM
revisiting those childhood memories of being so excited to be able to run outside and
play and explore...

sabena
03-26-2017, 10:49 AM
Hi Gxpainter always i like your painting very good work:rolleyes:

gxhpainter
03-26-2017, 12:26 PM
Hi Gxpainter always i like your painting very good work:rolleyes: Thank you Ana always great to hear from you! :cool::cool::):)

Caesar
03-30-2017, 08:32 PM
Yeah, I remind of blocks with figures and letters etc. You have to match or fit together ... child memory more of my sons than mine, a great pleasure to remind anyway.

gxhpainter
03-31-2017, 05:33 AM
Yeah, I remind of blocks with figures and letters etc. You have to match or fit together ... child memory more of my sons than mine, a great pleasure to remind anyway.Thanks Caesar, it is that sense of innocence and play of childhood, with primary colors that I was trying to evoke and it seems it works for you and of that I am quite happy!...:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-31-2017, 09:58 PM
Thanks Caesar, it is that sense of innocence and play of childhood, with primary colors that I was trying to evoke and it seems it works for you and of that I am quite happy!...:cool::cool::cool:

If it implies I kept something of the kid attitude and mood I cannot but be happy! :o;)

AndreaMG
04-03-2017, 07:44 AM
Love this one with its vibrant colors and I also see some letters in it which really enhance the playfulness :o