PDA

View Full Version : Paintings not recording

jamieyello
03-23-2017, 08:12 PM
I'm using Artrage for android, when creating a new painting I make sure the "Record Script" checkbox is green, but it shows no signs of recording, and when I open the .ptg file on my desktop version no recording plays. I remember it used to work, but it doesn't any more for some reason. I already tried clearing the data in the system app settings.

HannahRage
03-23-2017, 09:49 PM
Ok, it worked when I tested it here, so can you tell me:

1. What version of the app you have (menu > settings > 'About ArtRage' section
2. If you go to the app gallery and preview your painting, then open the 'share' menu, is there an option to export a script?

copespeak
03-24-2017, 11:39 AM
I'm teaching iPad and Android, I haven't located the Record Script function on the one Samsung tablet in my group. With the class rolling along, I haven't had time to really have a good hard look. Program downloaded 5 weeks ago.

jamieyello
03-24-2017, 12:07 PM
Sharing the script through the gallery seemed to work, a little different than how it worked before. Thanks

I'm teaching iPad and Android, I haven't located the Record Script function on the one Samsung tablet in my group. With the class rolling along, I haven't had time to really have a good hard look. Program downloaded 5 weeks ago.

In my version, when you create a new painting there's a little checkbox next to "Record script" at the bottom. As far as I can tell I don't think you can record a painting without starting a new one.

copespeak
03-24-2017, 12:23 PM
I'll have to look harder next week! Thanks!

HannahRage
03-24-2017, 03:18 PM
Sharing the script through the gallery seemed to work, a little different than how it worked before. Thanks

It shouldn't be different, but some combination of the latest app update + OS updates might have changed something.

Can you email that painting file to [email protected]?
Also, what version of Android are you running?

HannahRage
03-24-2017, 03:19 PM
I'll have to look harder next week! Thanks!

It's right down the bottom ;)