PDA

View Full Version : Corners of The Night

gxhpainter
03-22-2017, 09:59 AM
please enjoy, an exploration of the corners of the night that can reveal so much...

Caesar
03-23-2017, 01:58 AM
please enjoy, an exploration of the corners of the night that can reveal so much...

This is really one of Your best ever in my view.
The limited palette with nocturnal colors, the intriguing patterns and textures, the sudden transitions among different zones, corners, the depth You gor as well a the lightning feeling and the atmosphere, all contribute to its magic.
Well done, my friend. Awfully good IMO!

BTW, You know how to use greens in the middle of deep and rich colors from other, adjacent or more displaced places of the color wheel, and it requires mastery to keep the right green tones within a color harmony, especially when colors are resolute ones ...

D Akey
03-23-2017, 07:25 AM
Good to see you're not waffling.

Go man go!!!!!!! Extra maple syrup.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter
03-24-2017, 07:26 AM
This is really one of Your best ever in my view.
The limited palette with nocturnal colors, the intriguing patterns and textures, the sudden transitions among different zones, corners, the depth You gor as well a the lightning feeling and the atmosphere, all contribute to its magic.
Well done, my friend. Awfully good IMO!

BTW, You know how to use greens in the middle of deep and rich colors from other, adjacent or more displaced places of the color wheel, and it requires mastery to keep the right green tones within a color harmony, especially when colors are resolute ones ... wow you have certainly made my day! I really love your analysis and comments they are always thoughtful and beyond the usual. I have found that greens are a bit difficult to get to behave in a work and have been gradually introducing them in my works and learning how to handle them digitally.. thanks for your constant encouragement..:cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):):): ):):):):):):)

Good to see you're not waffling.

Go man go!!!!!!! Extra maple syrup.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Yep extra waffles and syrup for you D Akey!.:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool: