PDA

View Full Version : Add Samples to Collection - How to Recover them?

DarkOwnt
03-18-2017, 05:32 AM
Created and named a few samples.

Then "Added Samples to a collection"

Created under group "Samples" and I gave it a name.

How can I recover them?

markw
03-18-2017, 07:00 AM
Hello DarkOwnt,
Click on the Samples Panel menu icon; Replace Samples > Select From Collection… Then in the panel that opens look for the collection you added your samples to.
If you were saving the colours outside of AR’s file structure, then use the ‘Load From Disc…’ option to navigate your system to the desired file.

DarkOwnt
03-18-2017, 07:12 AM
Hello DarkOwnt,
Click on the Samples Panel menu icon; Replace Samples > Select From Collection… Then in the panel that opens look for the collection you added your samples to.
If you were saving the colours outside of AR’s file structure, then use the ‘Load From Disc…’ option to navigate your system to the desired file.

Very oddly enough, whenever I start AR5, the first time I try to "Add to Collection" nothing happens. There is nothing to find either using Select from Collection or select from Disk.

During the same session, if I try to Add to Collection once again... THEN it succeeds in creating a .col file... and I can access them from disk or from collection.

Very Odd.

markw
03-19-2017, 06:07 AM
Yes that is odd. For me it all works as it should, so I’m not sure what to suggest other than the old standby of restarting your system and see if that clears it…?
Could it be a write permission problem?