PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming of Voyaging

gxhpainter
03-16-2017, 07:59 AM
can you feel the breeze and sense of adventure, and nervous anticipation? :cool::):) good luck!

eighty+
03-17-2017, 08:15 PM
Yeah Gary I even. Put my legs in the salt water To cool them down Thanks. CIAO. SLAINTE

gxhpainter
03-17-2017, 10:34 PM
Yeah Gary I even. Put my legs in the salt water To cool them down Thanks. CIAO. SLAINTEGood for you! If that helps then
that really makes you an old salty dog:rolleyes::rolleyes::) and thanks for stopping by to say hi and I hope you like this one. :):):)

eighty+
03-18-2017, 02:19 AM
yes Gary I like all your painting even thou I don't always reply ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
03-18-2017, 07:36 AM
. . . and when the curtain opened, Judy was gone, and Punch was shattered. "Last time I hire old hack puppets as leads!" screamed the producer. "You said they were merely victims of type casting and they could do Harlequin Romance. 'No problem,' you said. I'm ruined."

"The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down" interpreted for kaleidoscope and orchestra.

It's dazzling. Love it. Has a weather feel -- tornado kind of thing.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter
03-19-2017, 08:16 AM
. . . and when the curtain opened, Judy was gone, and Punch was shattered. "Last time I hire old hack puppets as leads!" screamed the producer. "You said they were merely victims of type casting and they could do Harlequin Romance. 'No problem,' you said. I'm ruined."

"The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down" interpreted for kaleidoscope and orchestra.

It's dazzling. Love it. Has a weather feel -- tornado kind of thing.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: hmmm no victims here just strong winds to blow us to new
lands. with hope and optimism totally irrational I know. :cool::cool::):)

AndreaMG
03-20-2017, 05:32 AM
Yes I can feel it, even if my imagination only ;) :cool: Ciao

Zeropainter
03-21-2017, 10:36 AM
nice abstract artwork

gxhpainter
03-21-2017, 10:46 AM
Yes I can feel it, even if my imagination only ;) :cool: Ciao That is the uncharted land of the unknown and inspirational to voyage into...:):):)

gxhpainter
03-21-2017, 10:46 AM
nice abstract artwork Thanks so much to leaving a comment it is appreciated for sure :cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-23-2017, 01:16 AM
I see that quite often Your paintings show a desire for moving, travelling and wander.
Now that the dollar is worth more than in the past, it's possibly time for You to consider buying a airticket and land somewhere else, in few places in Europe for instance, why not? Maybe not in the usual ones where everybody ritually crowd.
You would possibly refill Your imagination and impression tank and spark new visions on Your paintings.
Perhaps it's time You get outside that frame and Your inner cosmological regions ...:rolleyes::eek:;)

gxhpainter
03-24-2017, 07:29 AM
I see that quite often Your paintings show a desire for moving, travelling and wander.
Now that the dollar is worth more than in the past, it's possibly time for You to consider buying a airticket and land somewhere else, in few places in Europe for instance, why not? Maybe not in the usual ones where everybody ritually crowd.
You would possibly refill Your imagination and impression tank and spark new visions on Your paintings.
Perhaps it's time You get outside that frame and Your inner cosmological regions ...:rolleyes::eek:;) Ah yes I would love to travel especially to Italy and experience all the great food, art and architecture. But money and physical aliments keep me tied close to home... physically but not mentally...:cool::cool: