PDA

View Full Version : Drifting South

gxhpainter
03-14-2017, 08:51 AM
further work involving AR custom brush preset along with other tools in this large 40"x55" work..still fascinated with brush marks on canvas and texture flat
color areas that define and shape the overall conversation..

D Akey
03-18-2017, 07:06 AM
Like you're a stunt coordinator plotting out how the car is going to drift in for the cameras to be positioned. Gotta love power slides.

Knowing you and your geological background it probably has more of a ground shifting kind of intention? Anyway, cool.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter
03-19-2017, 07:12 AM
Like you're a stunt coordinator plotting out how the car is going to drift in for the cameras to be positioned. Gotta love power slides.

Knowing you and your geological background it probably has more of a ground shifting kind of intention? Anyway, cool.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Hi D Akey, finally a comment, the past few weeks I
have been posting pretty regularly and getting views but little comment... a little discouraging... so great to hear from you again
yes this is definitely a geological work.. with arrows and diagrams.. :):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-22-2017, 11:34 PM
This time it's not really an abstract.
I can definitely see Your yacht sailing towards the Souther Seas from the pier closest tio your house.
You started this adventurous, colorful trip with a sort of combination of perspective and bird-eye view together on the canvas.
It also looks like You got a treasure map, probably from the attic of some ancestor of Yours, who had a pirate among his/her predecessors ....:o;)
Impressive outcome!

gxhpainter
03-24-2017, 06:53 AM
This time it's not really an abstract.
I can definitely see Your yacht sailing towards the Souther Seas from the pier closest tio your house.
You started this adventurous, colorful trip with a sort of combination of perspective and bird-eye view together on the canvas.
It also looks like You got a treasure map, probably from the attic of some ancestor of Yours, who had a pirate among his/her predecessors ....:o;)
Impressive outcome! Yep your right definitely not and abstract but more cartographic impressionism :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:
I think I certainly have a bit of pirate blood in my ancestry.:cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::rolleyes::): ):):):)