PDA

View Full Version : ArtRage crashes when selecting watercolor paper preset.

EllieTaylorArtist
03-13-2017, 05:44 PM
Since the latest update ArtRage for Android has been crashing when I select the new watercolor paper preset. The other paper presets seem to load okay. This is on my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 tablet running Android OS 5.02.

HannahRage
03-15-2017, 02:08 PM
That's not good! It's not happening for us here, which makes it a bit hard to test.

Can you make sure to submit a crash report or two (if you haven't already) if it gives you that option?
Does it matter if you select the preset while creating a new painting, or if you go to the Layers menu and change it in the Canvas Settings?
Does it crash every time?

EllieTaylorArtist
03-15-2017, 02:58 PM
That's not good! It's not happening for us here, which makes it a bit hard to test.

Can you make sure to submit a crash report or two (if you haven't already) if it gives you that option?
Does it matter if you select the preset while creating a new painting, or if you go to the Layers menu and change it in the Canvas Settings?
Does it crash every time?

Thanks for replying! It doesn't give me a option to submit a crash report. It just says ArtRage has stopped. It was crashing every time when I tried to create a new painting. However, I just went into the layers menu and selected the watercolor preset in the Canvas settings and it worked fine. Now I can go into the New Painting option and select the watercolor paper preset and it works. I guess it just needed to work out a few kinks from the update.

HannahRage
03-15-2017, 10:15 PM
Well, that's just weird. Thanks for letting us know the details!