PDA

View Full Version : Bow Wave # 5

gxhpainter
03-08-2017, 10:34 AM
The wave action is the fundamental way in which energy is transported and transmitted. The waves are an expression of the universal rhythm that orchestrates and sends forth all creation and the development of life. In this
series I have been exploring that concept to create works the invoke and express this concept.

eighty+
03-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Thanks Gary looks like my legs are on the Recovery road as like your painting

the black is getting pushed out ok regards PLOOS

Caesar
03-11-2017, 12:21 AM
A nice bowl, home-aquarium for relaxing and restoring our sight and enhance our mood. Hard to find the goldfish (or rather the exotic kingyo art subject) though.

gxhpainter
03-11-2017, 07:14 AM
Thanks Gary looks like my legs are on the Recovery road as like your painting

the black is getting pushed out ok regards PLOOS eighty+ so glad to hear that!...so glad... thanks for dropping and commenting...:):):)

A nice bowl, home-aquarium for relaxing and restoring our sight and enhance our mood. Hard to find the goldfish (or rather the exotic kingyo art subject) though. good to hear from you Caesar, I must admit I check each day to see if you dropped by to comment... great to hear you find this relaxing and restorative, yep too bad about the goldfish but Schrödinger’s cat came out of the box and got it! :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool: