PDA

View Full Version : Hunter with his dog with ref photo.. .30 birthday present in progress

danny72
03-02-2017, 11:15 AM
92397923999240092403 almost done!.. 92407.........
..............Just started a new drawing .. first time that I draw a dog. I'm not going to put so much work on the dog. This painting is about the guy. Not the dog...A lot of work left on this one. I will share to final painting/drawing later. With the ref pictures..Fun project I think 😊

Caesar
03-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Magically taking its residual shape oalso on fuzzy and unfocused parts ... spot on!

danny72
03-04-2017, 02:04 AM
Magically taking its residual shape oalso on fuzzy and unfocused parts ... spot on!
Thank you! I have some work left on this one . I keep the forest fuzzy. :-)

D Akey
03-05-2017, 02:55 AM
Coming along quite nicely. He's going to love it.

Careful, the dog is looking a little green on the white underside fur and the yellow fur is also pretty saturated compared to the rest. It may be that way on the photo, but you might tone it down to be less saturated because it tends to pull the eye as a large mass of color in a generally earth toned pic with lots of details. And the hunter is the part you want people to look at mostly I think.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
03-05-2017, 05:53 AM
Coming along quite nicely. He's going to love it.

Careful, the dog is looking a little green on the white underside fur and the yellow fur is also pretty saturated compared to the rest. It may be that way on the photo, but you might tone it down to be less saturated because it tends to pull the eye as a large mass of color in a generally earth toned pic with lots of details. And the hunter is the part you want people to look at mostly I think.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: the green on the dog is still the green background. Haven't done so much at the dog yet :-)