Great start!!!
I like very much!

danny72
02-25-2017, 09:00 AM
Great start!!!
I like very much! Thank you! :-)

D Akey
02-26-2017, 08:47 AM
Looks great. Very good caricature. Might want to consider the logo on the shirt a little differently. The placement is a little forced to our right rather than it being centered on his center line of his abdomen, and you might want to bow it out slightly. The simple perspective of just making it larger to one side and angling it that you gave it is not visually convincing that it is on his shirt. It's on fabric not a flat plane so it would have a bit more subtle movement in it.

One way to achieve the perspective is to draw some contour lines approximating the tubular volume of the torso and use that as a framework to guide it onto like the skin on an old wooden biplane. Just looking at that logo it's so complex it could be daunting to finesse it. But this being computer, you have the tools to make it work. Would be a shame to do this great illustration and then to see the logo isn't working on par with the rest of the picture.

But the caricature is fantastic!!! No kidding. You've really gotten very good at them.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
02-26-2017, 08:57 AM
Looks great. Very good caricature. Might want to consider the logo on the shirt a little differently. The placement is a little forced to our right rather than it being centered on his center line of his abdomen, and you might want to bow it out slightly. The simple perspective of just making it larger to one side and angling it that you gave it is not visually convincing that it is on his shirt. It's on fabric not a flat plane so it would have a bit more subtle movement in it.

One way to achieve the perspective is to draw some contour lines approximating the tubular volume of the torso and use that as a framework to guide it onto like the skin on an old wooden biplane. Just looking at that logo it's so complex it could be daunting to finesse it. But this being computer, you have the tools to make it work. Would be a shame to do this great illustration and then to see the logo isn't working on par with the rest of the picture.

But the caricature is fantastic!!! No kidding. You've really gotten very good at them.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: I know the logo isn't right. I'm going to fix that.. I draw the logo today,just before I show it here and on this guy Facebook. I'm always in a hurry to share,and efter i share i see my mistakes😊

D Akey
02-26-2017, 09:02 AM
I know the logo isn't right. I'm going to fix that.. I draw the logo today,just before I show it here and on this guy Facebook. I'm always in a hurry to share,and efter i share i see my mistakes😊

Don't we all. I know that from personal experience all too well. :rolleyes::D:p

danny72
02-26-2017, 10:15 AM
Don't we all. I know that from personal experience all too well. :rolleyes::D:p

😊..........

danny72
02-28-2017, 11:42 PM
I know the logo isn't right. I'm going to fix that.. I draw the logo today,just before I show it here and on this guy Facebook. I'm always in a hurry to share,and efter i share i see my mistakes😊
I change the logo to another logo,more fit to the shirt. Have to change some things to it yet,to make it OK. 😊

D Akey
03-01-2017, 01:55 AM
I change the logo to another logo,more fit to the shirt. Have to change some things to it yet,to make it OK. 😊

Huge improvement! Looking great!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
03-01-2017, 02:49 AM
Huge improvement! Looking great!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Thanks! 😊
!

Caesar
03-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Fantastic and You was so kind to him not to heavily caricature him, just a mild and affectionate deformation keeping all of his charming and smiling personality. Well done! Your friend was certainly more tghan pleased.

danny72
03-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Fantastic and You was so kind to him not to heavily caricature him, just a mild and affectionate deformation keeping all of his charming and smiling personality. Well done! Your friend was certainly more tghan pleased.
Thank you! :-) First I wanted to paint/draw a portrait of him.. started without skets.Just painting away.. But It became more like a cartoon anyway when I proceed the drawing/painting 😊