PDA

View Full Version : Color Picker Luminance/Saturation displayed in the docked position?

HwyStar
02-24-2017, 02:31 AM
I use Luminance/Saturation all the time in the color picker. When I add the color picker to the right hand side of the dock (sample below) the Hue/Luminance/Saturation sliders disappear and the dock does not expand to include all of the sliders of the color picker.

Can an option be added to expand the dock to include the sliders? Under the "color picker options drop down" add: "Expand docked color picker sliders"?

I understand that I will lose a lot of screen real-estate but that is an oh well moment. Or add an option to move the sliders to below the color box then it would fit?

I think that is enough suggestions for today don't you? Hannah is going to get me somehow, I just know it! Suggestion: Limit the number of daily forum suggestions to one, by user? :cool:

HannahRage
02-24-2017, 10:47 AM
If you click the little # symbol when docked it will toggle over to the slider view ;) (not quite as handy as having them right there, but more space efficient and still easy to get to)

HwyStar
02-24-2017, 03:07 PM
I will give that a whirl. Thanks Hannah!

HwyStar
02-25-2017, 01:37 AM
The "#" option works great in the color picker when it is docked. Works like a treat! Thanks Hannah!

HannahRage
02-27-2017, 03:04 PM
Awesome, glad to hear it!