PDA

View Full Version : Modern Baroque

gxhpainter
02-23-2017, 10:42 AM
with overwhelming details and rich colors.... just seems like I am in a Baroque period right now!...

Caesar
02-23-2017, 09:07 PM
A modern baroque in an abstract painting with the marvellous and brilliant colors of Guercino's paintings! There's enough light and depth by darks to actually recall the shining and often airy compositions of that period.

gxhpainter
02-24-2017, 11:54 AM
A modern baroque in an abstract painting with the marvellous and brilliant colors of Guercino's paintings! There's enough light and depth by darks to actually recall the shining and often airy compositions of that period. Yes I had that feeling about this, I will check out the painter you referenced... you are always a delight with your references to painters I am unfamilar with..:cool::cool::):):)

Caesar I love his work.... here is a short YouTube on some of his work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevhwZ9FFYU

D Akey
02-26-2017, 08:51 AM
Love this one! Very cool. Has a feeling that all the tricks you used in the other pic of late were combined harmoniously into a single vision. It works very nicely. Congrats.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter
02-27-2017, 08:57 AM
Love this one! Very cool. Has a feeling that all the tricks you used in the other pic of late were combined harmoniously into a single vision. It works very nicely. Congrats.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Thanks, very generous praise from you! and very appreciated I felt I put just the right balance of interesting areas ( digital painting tricks ) to areas of luminous color...:):):cool::cool::cool: