philippecmartin
02-18-2017, 06:06 PM
Hello and thanks for AR5.

Any plan to add 3P perspective ?

Regards,

Philippe

JMMK
02-19-2017, 12:00 AM
That would be very nice. 3 point perspective would be a big plus.

(I am already very happy with the 1 and 2 point perspective.)

tobor68
04-11-2017, 01:24 PM
It seems almost elementary to have a perspective tool, but one without 3-point? I glad it's in there, now but it can't be used in any serious capacity without 3-point.

I rushed to buy the upgrade only to be disappointed to find out it's just 2pt perspective. To be a little ranty: since we're using computers, and it's 2017, shouldn't perspective be one of the things that make digital better/easier that traditional media?

Perspective should be an elementary feature of any digital painting/drawing platform. Even 4 and 5 point perspective.

I've been drawing on computers since my C-64 and I still can't believe I'm asking for this.

Catmandolin
07-26-2017, 02:39 AM
I will forgive you for the C64--I am from an Atari Users Group back in the day (HAHAHA)....those were good times and good rivalries between the commodore and the Atari users....I miss those old chassis.

I am currently doing my best to work with the perspective system. I have no doubt that they will add 3 and 5 point perspective as they develop forward. I use a variety of programs in my work such as Manga Studio 5 EX, Medibang, Krita, Photoshop (of course) Sketchbook Pro and Mischief---Sadly all of them offer perspective but the level of complexity can border on annoying. Manga Studio (also known as Clip) is a serious Memory Hog--Krita --well you have to have studied back in the day with Henry the Navigator and sketchbook has that annoying cursor based system--all have the right intent.

Artrage, if they choose to move forward offers simplicity. That is what I am really liking and it's keeping me coming back. I also suggested modular basic shapes too much like construction blocks for the prospectively challenged or those who need the quick down and dirty. Here's to hoping. And I did and still do like the C64. HAHA!