PDA

View Full Version : See the Light

gxhpainter
02-18-2017, 03:55 PM
I have been working at developing a sense of light and depth, slightly translucent effects and rich darks.. please enjoy

D Akey
02-18-2017, 07:57 PM
Like a clash. (not meaning the colors clash). It's like there is a collision as the theme -- moving forces, almost like cross currents at their point of contact. Not violent. More like the forces are looking for what's to happen from the interaction. This feels like the moment just before it takes that turn. Potential energy switching to kinetic.

Nice.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter
02-19-2017, 07:33 AM
Like a clash. (not meaning the colors clash). It's like there is a collision as the theme -- moving forces, almost like cross currents at their point of contact. Not violent. More like the forces are looking for what's to happen from the interaction. This feels like the moment just before it takes that turn. Potential energy switching to kinetic.

Nice.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: yes guess I was feeling my oats yesterday when I painted this... lots of pent up energy... I finally got to ride my bike and get out yesterday and the was fairly warm and felt great to be riding along...

pat1940
02-19-2017, 11:25 AM
Gary, love, love this, beautiful bright colors, it really pops and wonderful to view

Caesar
02-21-2017, 09:29 PM
This one is particularly "achieved". The creamy whites and the warmly deep darks are an inviting bed and playground for colors spreading and heaving-writing, nervous and controlled trajectories of pen tips ... Flows and movements of shine and lights and lightenings.