PDA

View Full Version : Unmet Desires

gxhpainter
02-17-2017, 08:19 AM
well it is just past Valentines day and that is not the best day for everyone, so this is for them.

Caesar
02-17-2017, 07:47 PM
Maybe someone in Valentine's situation isn't that happy and other one's with a targetless Valentine isn't that unhappy. Everybody may find beauty. appeasement and pleasure in this marvellous painting of gorgeous darks and rich colors ...

gxhpainter
02-18-2017, 07:32 AM
Maybe someone in Valentine's situation isn't that happy and other one's with a targetless Valentine isn't that unhappy. Everybody may find beauty. appeasement and pleasure in this marvellous painting of gorgeous darks and rich colors ... what more could we hope for , thanks my friend...:):):):):)

D Akey
02-18-2017, 07:09 PM
Beautiful to look at.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter
02-19-2017, 06:29 AM
Beautiful to look at.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: thanks D Akey, I just got some Lyve canvas ( Breathing Color ) to run through my Epson 3880 printer and the free ICC profile to print from Photoshop and I made it 16"x20" and it came out great the neutral colors really make the others glow with energy...I mounted the print on a wood panel I got from Dick Blick supplies...

pat1940
02-19-2017, 10:27 AM
Gees Gary, you are blowing my mind with these wonderful colors, great work again, really love these