PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Fantasy

Enug
02-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Various layers of glitter blended.

Caesar
02-15-2017, 11:15 PM
Mother nature show and I see an intense, big swarm of life here! Great!

DarkOwnt
02-16-2017, 02:44 AM
Aha! This is a sublime example of Art.

The cloud and foliage echo each other, and in fact in the middle ground one cannot tell whether there are clouds there or trees fading into the fog. This ambiguity solidifies a viewer's certainty, that land and the sky rather than being distinct from one another, blend into one another, speak to one another, are one. The leaves play with the sky and fog, or is that a swarm or insects, or is that a far off flock of birds, or perhaps a little of all of these? Again, the ambiguity of what in particular traverses from land to sky and back, solidifies a viewer's knowledge that it does not matter what kind of life, but that it is life, perhaps life herself, marrying forest and sky.

The single bird forms a focus, inviting the viewer's soul to soar in the piece and bask in its rich green abundance. Verily that bird is me when I look at this work... thank you!

This piece says so much to me. Wonderfully executed.

Bravo!

gxhpainter
02-16-2017, 07:16 AM
June,wow this is a wonderfully imaginative work.. for all the reasons mentioned already...:cool::cool::cool:

kenmo
02-16-2017, 07:57 AM
Great experiment and use of Artrage's glitter tools....

Enug
02-16-2017, 07:14 PM
Caesar, thank you for looking in - I value your comments. :)

DarkOwnt - What a lovely comment and intrepretation - I feel encouraged to continue experimenting. You made my day! :D

Gary - Thank you so much - it is indeed a compliment as I am always bowled over by your imaginative paintings.

kenmo- lovely to receive your comment - thank you. :)

D Akey
02-19-2017, 08:03 AM
Great colors. Gets the scene very effectively. Can hear the birds and the wind just looking at it. Both active and stayed at the same time.

Well done.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
02-19-2017, 11:17 AM
June, love this one, but of course I always enjoy your work