PDA

View Full Version : Torn Pages

gxhpainter
02-14-2017, 07:35 AM
like pages torn from a book of poetry..

D Akey
02-14-2017, 08:43 AM
Deja vu. Reminds me also of some of my old palettes. The remains of the creative explosions. Like lipstick on a glass on the coffee table, or whatever -- the morning after, when the gauze has been removed and sense is working to reassert itself.

Go man go!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
02-14-2017, 09:16 AM
Such a good and interesting thought behind all that color and design!

gxhpainter
02-14-2017, 01:02 PM
Deja vu. Reminds me also of some of my old palettes. The remains of the creative explosions. Like lipstick on a glass on the coffee table, or whatever -- the morning after, when the gauze has been removed and sense is working to reassert itself.

Go man go!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:cool man! :cool::cool: glad to send your thoughts back to those days, I hope they bring some sense of joy, or
enthusiasm for life lived.... great to hear from you again my friend. :cool::cool::):)

Such a good and interesting thought behind all that color and design! thank you Marilyn Anne I recently got a coffee table book of 36 of my more recent works it is called "Inner Dimensions" so this was a bit of a take on tearing off some of those pages..

Caesar
02-14-2017, 09:16 PM
Ruins of violence, just like the wounded architectural ruins and remnants of the ancient grandeur of Palmira (the Desert Bride).
Destroy art and civilization You would never be able to build, that's the fundamental stupidity of indocrinated cavemen just able to rule above tragedies with their mad laws, with violence and idolatry for a God which has to conform to their will, conception and lust for power and hidden baser instincts and vices.
Your colorful sheets with colorfu lyrical jewels, torn and shattered on the ground where we revert when we become nothing but dull and cruel beasts.

gxhpainter
02-15-2017, 04:31 AM
Ruins of violence, just like the wounded architectural ruins and remnants of the ancient grandeur of Palmira (the Desert Bride).
Destroy art and civilization You would never be able to build, that's the fundamental stupidity of indoctrinated cavemen just able to rule above tragedies with their mad laws, with violence and idolatry for a God which has to conform to their will, conception and lust for power and hidden baser instincts and vices.
Your colorful sheets with colorful lyrical jewels, torn and shattered on the ground where we revert when we become nothing but dull and cruel beasts. Caesar , an excellent statement and one that represents my feelings in creating this piece. Thank you for this excellent statement..

AndreaMG
02-15-2017, 09:02 AM
Ciao Gary, beautiful image (love the framework too on this one :o). Love the 3d effect of the book, I also find very intriguing representing words with painting marks, which in a certain way they truly are (poetry in particular) :cool: