PDA

View Full Version : Pretty in Pink Heart

Aunt_Betsy
02-09-2017, 11:28 PM
I'm really liking the "Layer Effects" drop shadow in AR5. Really saves time and extra layers.

I think this heart would make a great Valentine for a little girl. If any of you want to print it out for a little girl in your life, be my guest. Just don't use it to sell.

marcialsj
02-10-2017, 06:18 AM
Very nice! As a quilter, if this were a block I'd fill it more with the inner heart, but that's a proportion question that probably isn't even relevant for your artwork here. You've got a great idea to print this out as a card -- thanks for giving us permission!!

Aunt_Betsy
02-10-2017, 07:36 AM
Very nice! As a quilter, if this were a block I'd fill it more with the inner heart, but that's a proportion question that probably isn't even relevant for your artwork here. You've got a great idea to print this out as a card -- thanks for giving us permission!!

Thanks marcialsj! I agree with you about increasing the size of the heart. I had thought about it before so I adjusted it. I also spotted that the background tile wasn't precisely straight so I did it over too.

marcialsj
02-10-2017, 10:21 AM
By cricky, ya did it!! Thanks for making the changes, it seems to read better now. I didn't notice the tiles, but I know what you mean, I always spot some changes I could have made once I've posted, too.

pat1940
02-10-2017, 12:46 PM
Beautiful work Aunt Betsy, love all your hearts that you have done, 3D effect looks wonderful

byroncallas
02-12-2017, 07:12 PM
I see you are ready for Valentine's day.
Love is in the air,
or certainly we all wish.

Aunt_Betsy
02-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Beautiful work Aunt Betsy, love all your hearts that you have done, 3D effect looks wonderful

Thank you Pat! Only a couple more days to work on hearts and then on to something else! I have been trying to make them look like you could pick them right up out of the computer. :D:D:D:D

I see you are ready for Valentine's day.
Love is in the air,
or certainly we all wish.

Thanks Byron! I thought the hearts that I have been posting here and on my Facebook page would be a welcome change from so of the other stuff I've been seeing there. I much prefer to be positive.