PDA

View Full Version : PackingUp

gxhpainter
02-09-2017, 08:23 PM
ah moving to AR5 a wonderful trip with lots to see on the way...

Caesar
02-09-2017, 09:58 PM
It looks like You got some snow again, although a creamy, warmly white, wet kind of.
It works magnificently on Your painting enhancing, certainly in a different way than a dark background, the most brilliant and saturated colors.
Incumbent spring and late snow playfully painting the world around You!

gxhpainter
02-10-2017, 06:17 AM
It looks like You got some snow again, although a creamy, warmly white, wet kind of.
It works magnificently on Your painting enhancing, certainly in a different way than a dark background, the most brilliant and saturated colors.
Incumbent spring and late snow playfully painting the world around You! Ah yes we did just get another 4" or so of wet snow it was
coming down hard for quite a while sticking to the bare trees with big fluffy flakes... but quickly melted away as the day warmed... so
a very astute and accurate assessment of source of this work.. I am experimenting with light backgrounds and more earth and unsaturated
ones as well for the colors to act against to form the dynamic tension within the work. :):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

marcialsj
02-10-2017, 07:13 AM
I like the bottom right of your artwork best -- thanks for sharing! Is this done on AR5?

gxhpainter
02-10-2017, 07:38 AM
I like the bottom right of your artwork best -- thanks for sharing! Is this done on AR5?thanks marcialsj yes this is done with AR5