PDA

View Full Version : Artrage 5: adjusting sizes for presets, layers, etc.

Panaslonix
02-09-2017, 05:43 AM
Dear Artrage team!

Thank you very much for perfect job of this amazing product! Well done!

Your new features like improved perspective, layer effects, brushes etc are very needed instruments for painters.

But I have small confusion about too big sizes (IMHO) of some interface elements - presets icons, layer icons and tool settings.

It looks like AR4 has more compact and better suited icon and panel sizes than in AR5 and free workspace for painting (please, see attached pictures).

Can you please make such panels sizes adjustable, especially for different resolution displays (as Retina etc)?

Thank you in advance!

postmodernist
02-09-2017, 12:02 PM
Yes, adjustable panel sizes would be great. I currently put my panels on a second display to increase canvas space.

HannahRage
02-09-2017, 02:15 PM
Presets and Layers are the only sizes that increased (so people could see them properly), everything else is the same size as before.

Adjustable sizes are on the suggestion list, but while we figure out if that's possible with the new interface (and the programmers wean themselves off a pure caffeine diet and learn to sleep again) the docking mode will let you clear a lot more screen space and will shrink the presets in half when you dock it (for example).

flebus
02-12-2017, 03:05 AM
Hi,

I'm agree with Panaslonix : adjustable panels size in AR4 was very practical.
I do miss it too in AR5.

Panaslonix
02-14-2017, 08:02 AM
Presets and Layers are the only sizes that increased (so people could see them properly), everything else is the same size as before.

Adjustable sizes are on the suggestion list, but while we figure out if that's possible with the new interface (and the programmers wean themselves off a pure caffeine diet and learn to sleep again) the docking mode will let you clear a lot more screen space and will shrink the presets in half when you dock it (for example).
Dear Hannah,

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, docking is OK, but classic mode is so very attractive for us. I wish your development team have a perfect rest (!) :) And we will wait new interface features...