PDA

View Full Version : Artrage 5 photoshop

Rondo
02-07-2017, 07:40 PM
Maybe a strange ? but....are the brushes from photoshop still supported? or is there no more need for that?and if supported? where can i find that?

HannahRage
02-07-2017, 07:50 PM
The sticker spray is still in the program, and hasn't changed. The icon has moved to a different place in the tool picker.

You can also import Photoshop brush heads into the custom brush designer (pick the Custom Brush > Settings > Brush Designer > Load new head)

Rondo
02-07-2017, 08:16 PM
thx Hanahrage for the answer,think i get to get used to the new layout;)

lori99320
02-16-2017, 02:25 PM
I tried importing Photoshop brushes through Stickerspray. It works as usual until the file opens and I pick a brush to import, then Artrage crashes. I didn't have any problem in version 4, just in version 5. In Custom Brushes>settings>brush designer I don't see a "load new head" but if I click on Head I see "load head" but it doesn't recognize the .abr file. What am I missing?

Thanks

DaveRage
02-16-2017, 03:25 PM
Could you email the abr file you are trying to import to [email protected] please? In your email, please include the operating system version you're using.

The custom brush doesn't support abr files, so these won't be recognised.

lori99320
02-16-2017, 03:48 PM
Could you email the abr file you are trying to import to [email protected] please? In your email, please include the operating system version you're using.

The custom brush doesn't support abr files, so these won't be recognised.

Just emailed it to you...thanks!