PDA

View Full Version : Another Warped Heart

Aunt_Betsy
02-04-2017, 03:51 PM
More playing around with AR5 beta. I filled a layer with one of my red and white stickers and then warped it. I then copied the heart shape from it.

Caesar
02-05-2017, 02:59 AM
Warp is definitely an amazing and useful feature, although not so simple to handle and control, and that's an advantage because You can have happy accidents on Your paintings.
The heart-shaped pillow patterns are fantastic.

gxhpainter
02-05-2017, 06:42 AM
Aunt Betsy this is wonderful and I can't wait till AR 5 is officially released I like the "lace" edging..

Aunt_Betsy
02-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Warp is definitely an amazing and useful feature, although not so simple to handle and control, and that's an advantage because You can have happy accidents on Your paintings.
The heart-shaped pillow patterns are fantastic.

Thanks Caesar! The Warp is fun to just play with even if your not trying to make anything. I wish it worked with the symmetry tool, but I expect that the processing power that would be needed to accomplish that would be extreme.

Aunt Betsy this is wonderful and I can't wait till AR 5 is officially released I like the "lace" edging..

Thank you gxhpainter! I would think the the warp would be right up you alley. I'm looking forward to seeing what uses you put the new tools to.