PDA

View Full Version : Warp! Marbled Heart

Aunt_Betsy
02-02-2017, 06:38 PM
I don't know if it is OK to post this now, but I received a beta version of AR 5 early this morning. Here is my first graphic featuring a heart marbled by using Warp. I found that it works best to use warp on an entire multicolored background and then select and copy and paste the shape that I want. I'm still getting use to the new interface, but I have noticed the increased speed, the warp was very fast compared to another program that I have that has warp.

marcialsj
02-04-2017, 03:26 AM
Wow, this is fantastic!! Thanks for posting your new venture into 5 Beta, it whets my appetite! Looks like you did a lot of work for this one, but isn't that true of all learning curves?

Caesar
02-04-2017, 03:28 AM
Awful outcome! You can get the most amazing objects with Artrage and I doubt there's anyone able to get something of this kind!:eek::cool:

Aunt_Betsy
02-04-2017, 04:35 PM
Wow, this is fantastic!! Thanks for posting your new venture into 5 Beta, it whets my appetite! Looks like you did a lot of work for this one, but isn't that true of all learning curves?

Thanks Marcialsj! I'm having lots of fun checking out the new tools.

Aunt_Betsy
02-04-2017, 04:41 PM
Awful outcome! You can get the most amazing objects with Artrage and I doubt there's anyone able to get something of this kind!:eek::cool:

Thanks Caesar!

It's all about the 3D metallic paint. I described my first experiments with it here (https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?26389-ArtRage-Shiny-reflections). I've played around with it a lot since than. When I learned that I could "engrave" it with the pattern fill or the pastel tool it really took it to a new level.