PDA

View Full Version : Sidewinder

gxhpainter
02-02-2017, 10:56 AM
really a take on this famous jazz work... hope you enjoy it.

Caesar
02-02-2017, 11:44 PM
Relieved to know its not about an air-to-air missile!
It's certainly a jazz artpiece and I like the short and colorful notes you used and its crisp and sampled-pulse kind of sound.
Mondrian confetti on a Rothko background?

gxhpainter
02-03-2017, 02:09 AM
Relieved to know its not about an air-to-air missile!
It's certainly a jazz artpiece and I like the short and colorful notes you used and its crisp and sampled-pulse kind of sound.
Mondrian confetti on a Rothko background? hee hee yes dear Caesar its not about military weaponry! :rolleyes::D:D but
definitely a jazz artpiece. It certainly carries notes of Mondrian and the background you so astutely noted is a Rothko style. However
my work is still dabbling with figure-ground relationships and not a celebration of the flat color planes. I have been studying some
excellent and joyous works by some Canadian painters Jack Bush and Kenneth Lockhead. I really admire their break into the flat
planes of color. I am not quite at that point yet but I have a feeling that might be an next step in my artistic evolution ! :):):):)

btw please check out my new website (http://www.gxhpainter.com)! I am trying to take steps to become a more professional artist and develop a market for my work. :):):)

Caesar
02-03-2017, 02:31 AM
Best wishes then, dear Gary! Your site is very well conceived. Simple and effective and full of amazing and mesmerizing artpieces.
Thank You for better explaining Your inspiring sources so as to even better appreciate Your efforts and actual achievements, which are absolutely impressive indeed!

gxhpainter
02-03-2017, 07:30 AM
Best wishes then, dear Gary! Your site is very well conceived. Simple and effective and full of amazing and mesmerizing artpieces.
Thank You for better explaining Your inspiring sources so as to even better appreciate Your efforts and actual achievements, which are absolutely impressive indeed! Thanks dear friend so happy you checked out my site. I am getting the artwork printed by a company in Berlin Germany called WhiteWall. They offer a wide variety of substrates, paper, metal, canvas plus framed or not and they are amazingly quick. I printed a 30" square canvas with 1.5" deep stretcher bars and got it delivered to my door in 4 days! ..

marcialsj
02-04-2017, 03:19 AM
You've got a lot of complex things going here. I'm going to have to explore your previous work to see if you explain how to do some of this stuff -- I do love what you do!