PDA

View Full Version : Digital Portrait Video - Doutzen Kroes

Paul270984
01-25-2017, 07:08 AM
Just finished a new Digital Painting Video... Tried some new things on this one with layers - Last portrait was a real struggle with the eyes so decided to take a different approach so that eyes were on separate layer. Not sure it does much for traditional painting skills but certainly worked well for digital

https://youtu.be/RvHnsmVSXuY

02/02/2017 - Finishing touches added to the portrait - See below

damasocl
01-25-2017, 10:45 AM
Great!!!

Con este boceto muy bien terminado tú demuestras mucho dominio, maestría del dibujo y los colores...!
Podrías decirme cómo traspasas, transfieres a video tu pintura...? (¿Si es posible?)

With this sketch very well done you show much mastery, of drawing and colors ...!
Could you tell me how to transfer your painting to video ...? (If possible?)

Paul270984
01-27-2017, 02:00 AM
Great!!!

Con este boceto muy bien terminado tú demuestras mucho dominio, maestría del dibujo y los colores...!
Podrías decirme cómo traspasas, transfieres a video tu pintura...? (¿Si es posible?)

With this sketch very well done you show much mastery, of drawing and colors ...!
Could you tell me how to transfer your painting to video ...? (If possible?)

Many thanks...greatly appreciated!

Paul270984
02-03-2017, 01:48 AM
Portrait finished now - image is on the original post

marcialsj
02-04-2017, 02:37 AM
Yeah, using layers adds a new dimension to painting, and makes a lot of the pain go away. I like what you've done here -- is it Pres. Trump's wife?

Paul270984
02-04-2017, 03:30 AM
Yeah, using layers adds a new dimension to painting, and makes a lot of the pain go away. I like what you've done here -- is it Pres. Trump's wife?

Thank you - She is a fashion model called Doutzen Kroes...Not seen an executive order saying she is Trump's wife yet but it may happen

marcialsj
02-04-2017, 10:15 AM
Thank you - She is a fashion model called Doutzen Kroes...Not seen an executive order saying she is Trump's wife yet but it may happen

Hah! You got that right!! I apologize for not recognizing Doutzen Kroes's name -- I'm a little too old to keep up with the times anymore.

danny72
03-04-2017, 07:53 AM
Hah! You got that right!! I apologize for not recognizing Doutzen Kroes's name -- I'm a little too old to keep up with the times anymore.I don't want to make you angry or something,but I see that you having a hard time with painting hair. There are some great videos about hair on YouTube. Hair is hard to do The magic is in the shading below the hair...there are no short cuts.the direction has to be right. You need to blur some parts and so on.. Mostly you have to paint/draw all the hairs .. I see some good stuff and some bad in your paintings.. I took a course on schoolism.. that help me a lot. Maybe a good thing to try,when your loving to draw and want to get better...