PDA

View Full Version : Little Pieces

gxhpainter
01-24-2017, 11:32 AM
an adventure into a more geometric form,but still with my sense of color and form.. please enjoy!

Caesar
01-25-2017, 10:06 PM
This time rather than a portal there's a landslide, a mudslide, a sink to another kaleidoscopic universe here! Another great artpiece along Your new kind of approach.

damasocl
01-26-2017, 12:07 AM
Evolution!
I can see evolution in this work...
And, some 3D areas...
Congratulations...

eighty+
01-26-2017, 01:56 AM
I can say no more I just Like the Strong Colours Fab Fab FAB I'm well and Truly

Hooked What a great Fly Fisherman you are with every cast you've got us hooked

and gasping for more ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

gxhpainter
01-26-2017, 07:02 AM
This time rather than a portal there's a landslide, a mudslide, a sink to another kaleidoscopic universe here! Another great artpiece along Your new kind of approach. thanks dear friend I am pleased you enjoy this new direction, always fits and starts to move into a new area of interest, so easy to fall back on the familiar. :):):)

Evolution!
I can see evolution in this work...
And, some 3D areas...
Congratulations... thank you damasocl always a pleasure to hear from you!. :cool::cool::cool:

I can say no more I just Like the Strong Colours Fab Fab FAB I'm well and Truly

Hooked What a great Fly Fisherman you are with every cast you've got us hooked

and gasping for more ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE eighty+ you are making me smile, you have the right attitude needed
to look at my art and I am tickled you now feel free to just comment on it... and don't worry I am a catch and release fly fisherman...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::c ool::cool: