PDA

View Full Version : Snowmelt and Ritual Start

gxhpainter
01-21-2017, 06:23 PM
really trying to simplify my works and let each area of color, edge and hue take more prominent role
in my work. Hope you enjoy these two works..

eighty+
01-22-2017, 01:22 AM
Yes Gary I can see what U mean but I do like the reflections so strong and full of colour

Sorry I mean Roster Tails :confused: :D:D:D

pat1940
01-23-2017, 06:22 AM
Hi Gary, finally back home, nice to see your work again, very good, and like both of them with all that color

gxhpainter
01-23-2017, 07:16 AM
Yes Gary I can see what U mean but I do like the reflections so strong and full of colour

Sorry I mean Roster Tails :confused: :D:D:Dthanks eighty+ love your confusion and glad you enjoy my color....;);):):)

Hi Gary, finally back home, nice to see your work again, very good, and like both of them with all that color Hi Pat! so great to
hear from you again, its been awhile and traffic on the forum has been pretty light, even D Akey has not been seen... but hope we get to see more of your
work soon!

Caesar
01-25-2017, 09:54 PM
really trying to simplify my works and let each area of color, edge and hue take more prominent role
in my work. Hope you enjoy these two works..

You succeeded in Your purpose indeed. Especially on the first one colors are particularly vibrant and it seems to me I can feel with my touch something in between cream and icing.
A promising evolution where the most important aspect, I guess, is to get the right measure and proportions among the various areas colors and texture with just as much details as needed to convetėy the vision, mood and feeling ....

gxhpainter
01-26-2017, 07:07 AM
You succeeded in Your purpose indeed. Especially on the first one colors are particularly vibrant and it seems to me I can feel with my touch something in between cream and icing.
A promising evolution where the most important aspect, I guess, is to get the right measure and proportions among the various areas colors and texture with just as much details as needed to convetėy the vision, mood and feeling ....yes you have struck to the heart of my recent efforts!...your ability to give a verbal description of the intent and history of my work has always amazed and pleased me..:cool::cool:

Caesar
01-27-2017, 01:20 AM
yes you have struck to the heart of my recent efforts!...your ability to give a verbal description of the intent and history of my work has always amazed and pleased me..:cool::cool:

Does it also mean that You're a fabulous cake designer and confectioner too ...:o;) LOL Quite seriously I guess You do are!:p:)