PDA

View Full Version : the Gateway

gxhpainter
01-15-2017, 09:17 AM
more explorations and playful work in color... still snow & ice bound so AR to the rescue...

trailrider
01-15-2017, 02:46 PM
This looks like a ton of fun!

gxhpainter
01-15-2017, 04:51 PM
This looks like a ton of fun! it was fun and thanks for commenting! they are always appreciated!.. :)

kenmo
01-17-2017, 08:14 AM
Love the textures, design and color choice...There's just something about this one Gary that really grabs the eye...Fantastic work my friend....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter
01-18-2017, 08:26 AM
Love the textures, design and color choice...There's just something about this one Gary that really grabs the eye...Fantastic work my friend....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: thanks kenmo the use of complemetary colors next to each other very saturated and mixed with more neutral colors really make a painting pop to the eyes...:cool::cool::cool: thank YOU!

Caesar
01-20-2017, 12:26 AM
Actually there's some snow here and there, but You seem to have found a portal lo explore and look for adventures in some exotic and far away places

gxhpainter
01-23-2017, 08:23 AM
Actually there's some snow here and there, but You seem to have found a portal lo explore and look for adventures in some exotic and far away places dear Caesar the whole concept of portals seems to find its way into my work lately . I have been seriously trying to simplify and shapes and texturing in my work to allow the major shapes, edges and color choices to stand strong, but guess I have to work through this period of complexity for the moment. :):):cool::cool::cool::cool: