PDA

View Full Version : Webbs Retreat

jacktar51
01-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Imaginary scene, A rich recluse bought an island to retire to at the end of his pirating days, the old house is now in ruins but the tower still stands, some say there is treasure somewhere on the island, but Webb has long gone, the island is cut off by the tide for most of the day but can be waded to at low tide or approached by boat, but where could he have hidden the treasure????

I'm in story telling mode today as you can see, hope you like the picture and the story so far.......Jack.

eighty+
01-12-2017, 04:37 AM
Very good Jack I like it Happy new year where's the island as I could do with some

more Cash :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

symson
01-12-2017, 04:42 AM
Very good work. I like the way you've done the water.

kenmo
01-17-2017, 07:20 AM
And you are telling a fantastic story with this incredible painting.....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

jacktar51
01-17-2017, 11:53 AM
Very good Jack I like it Happy new year where's the island as I could do with some

more Cash :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Hello Eighty+,
Great to see you on here, happy new year to you too friend, as for the cash!!...I recon we could all do with a bit more, but the old guy never left a map dagnam it!! keep well eighty, and thanks for looking in..... Jack.

jacktar51
01-17-2017, 11:55 AM
Very good work. I like the way you've done the water.

Thanks for the reply Symson, and for your favourable comment.... Jack.

jacktar51
01-17-2017, 12:01 PM
And you are telling a fantastic story with this incredible painting.....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Kenmo,
Lovely to see your still around, I am missing some of the familiar members that haven't posted for a long time, makes me wonder if they are OK, thanks for coming in on the thread my friend and for the nice comment on my painting...... Jack.