PDA

View Full Version : Rooster Tails

gxhpainter
01-11-2017, 11:36 AM
messing around with paint tube and knife, layers and blending modes along with art brush stickers..

eighty+
01-12-2017, 04:47 AM
Hi Gary That is Beautiful the best I've seen of yours you've realy Hit it Congrats

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

gxhpainter
01-12-2017, 06:10 AM
Hi Gary That is Beautiful the best I've seen of yours you've realy Hit it Congrats

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Thanks eighty+ that is big praise and I really appreciate you
commenting on this work. :cool::cool::):):):):)

Caesar
01-12-2017, 09:01 PM
You got another marvel indeed! The feeling of a silky and finely textured set of different kind of feathers (what we differentiate with piuma (softer, plume) and penna more (rigid)) is there and a sor of tactile pleasure can really be felt as well.

gxhpainter
01-13-2017, 06:48 AM
You got another marvel indeed! The feeling of a silky and finely textured set of different kind of feathers (what we differentiate with piuma (softer, plume) and penna more (rigid)) is there and a sor of tactile pleasure can really be felt as well. Hello Caesar, I have been wondering where you were and how you are doing! You have been missed here... I so do love reading your analysis of peoples work. It is always informative and steeped in your deep knowledge of art history... welcome back! :cool::cool::cool::cool::):):)

symson
01-13-2017, 02:35 PM
Very good. I like the textural feel to it.

It's almost dimensional.

gxhpainter
01-14-2017, 06:07 AM
Very good. I like the textural feel to it.

It's almost dimensional.Thanks symson, the dimensional and textural buildup is something I have been working towards for sometime
so your comment is very rewarding, :):):):cool: