PDA

View Full Version : Cube I7 Pen Lagging

chuchabaka
01-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Hy, guys!!!

Does anyone of you have previous experience with Cube i7 tablets? They are basically Windows 10 tablets with multitouch and pen support. Kinda cheap but good enough for sketching purposes and everyday use. The problem is, it`s somehow not working properly with Art Rage 4. The pen is quite laggy and it`s almost impossible to make fast (the emphasis on fast, slow stroke are absolutely fine) but accurate strokes. The line starts all over the place. You can say, that there is something wrong with pen drivers. But there is no such problems with other graphic programs such as Krita or Sketchbook Pro. You can say, there is something wrong with the device itself, but there is no lag when i draw something with Wacom Intuos 4 Graphic Tablet, connected to the device. The lines always start there, where i want them to start, so the shading works absolutely perfect.

I am quite at a loss right now. I wanted to upgrade to Art Rage 5 as soon a it is released, but...

So, I would be really happy if someone can help me, perhaps the owners of Surface pro 2 as well, as Cube i7 Book uses the same screen.

Have a nice day, all of you!!!

HannahRage
01-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Step one for weird lagging and drawing behaviours is always to work through the driver settings ;)

https://www.artrage.com/faqs/tablet-driver-types-on-windows/

chuchabaka
01-10-2017, 09:46 PM
Thank you for your answer, Hannah. Unfortunately nothing has helped. Perhaps, there is someone here with the same tablet, who can help me, but until then I`ll try to do less drawing and more painting :)

Just one more question, will there be an Art Rage 5 demo soon after the release? I could check it before upgrading. Perhaps there`ll be no such problem in v5.